Welcome to JAVHD Frequently Asked Questions. Here you can find answers to how our sites work and operate, how to sign up as well as billing and account related questions. Browse our frequently asked questions, if you still can't find an answer contact our dedicated support staff.
Account & Billing
- I have lost my password. Help?
- What does rebill mean?
- How do I cancel my rebills?
- I have a new credit card, how can I update my account with the new details?
- Password Sharing?
- What are your Terms & Conditions?
I have lost my password. Help?
If you have forgotten your password and no longer have the e-mail we sent you with your password and other account details when you joined, there are a couple of ways to get it.
The fastest and the easiest way is password retrieval tool. You will need to type in your e-mail, you used to sign up and we will then send you your username and password.
Or you can contact our customer support team. We'll need to be able to both find your account, and verify that we're sending your password to you, and not some hacker. So help us out; give us as much of the following information as you're able:
- Your subscription ID;
- Your username;
- Your full name (as it was provided when you signed up);
- Your e-mail address (as it was provided when you signed up).
What does rebill mean?
"Rebill" means that at the end of you billing cycle, we'll automatically charge your card again for the next period. This is so you can enjoy continued access, without having to re-subscribe. If you don't like this idea, we have a few other options - look for the "non-recurring" subscriptions at our sign up form.
An example of rebilling is: you join on June 26th, for $39.95 (one month's access). On July 26th, you are rebilled another $39.95. On August 26th, another $39.95, and so on…
At any stage, if you want to cancel these rebills, you can. You'll have access up until the next rebill date, but you won't be rebilled - your account will just no longer work.
How do I cancel my rebills?
There are three ways to cancel your rebills:
NOTE: You should cancel at least 24 hours ahead of the schedule billing date so that there is enough time to process your cancellation.
One way is to use our automatic cancelation tool at the main support page.
Second way is to contact the processor company you used when signing up with us.
- If you joined and were billed by EPOCH, please cancel at https://epoch.com/billingsupport - or call from the US: 800-893-8871 or Internationally: 1-310-664-5810
- If you joined and were billed by VENDO, please cancel at vendosupport.com. All contact numbers can be found here: Choose Local Number Here
- If you joined and were billed by NETBILLING, please cancel at https://secure.netbilling.com/gw/native/selfservice1.2?110626471371 - or call 661-705-5017 or 888-501-2496
- If you joined and were billed by WEBBILLING, please cancel at http://www.webbilling.com/support.html
Third way is to send us the following information and we can cancel for you:
- Full name
- Subscription ID
- Email used to sign up (NOT just a contact email)
- Website You Joined
- A brief summary of your issue
I have a new credit card, how can I update my account with the new details?
We're not able to change credit card numbers for an active subscription. You will need to cancel rebills on your current sub, let it expire, then rejoin with your new card.
IMPORTANT: You must wait until your current subscription expires before rejoining with a new credit card.
Please be sure to keep your access info secret, and to not share it with anyone including friends!. You have paid for your access to this site, not everyone else's! Ask them to sign up as well, to support the site so it can get better. Please.
What are your Terms & Conditions?
Before you can join, you must read and agree to these terms and conditions). By joining this site, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions (ставим линк на термз), and are agreeing to be legally bound by them. If you haven't read the Terms & Conditions yet, you might want to take a look.